- my health & that of my family.
- my family & ben. i continue to believe that i have the best family in the world. we support one-another, build each other up and always look to each other for strength. i can always count on a hug or warm smile when i call up any one of my family members. for that i am lucky. and ben... there's not enough room/time to say why i am thankful for him. he is my other-half and the love of my life.
- my job. - with unemployment far surpassing other years, i am very lucky to have a stable job and be able to continue doing what i love on the side! my job also allows me to attend grad school and work towards my licensure in secondary education in a few years for free. :)
- my friends. no, not my "friends"... my true, quality, meaningful friends that have been there for me at the drop of a dime. those that know no boundaries, distance or time between... those that i know have always been genuine and caring. and i have found out who those have been and will always be this year.
- my situation. maybe the best thing i can describe what i am thankful for is my situation. more and more i have come to realize just how lucky i am in having a computer to type at, a car to drive over 200+ miles to work in, an office to call my own, a family that loves me no matter what, and ultimately my situation in where i am and how much i have accomplished. being able to start and develop my own business at the age of 21 is a feat. working hard and pushing myself every day to grow has made me who i am, and i thank my situation for that.
think about why YOU are thankful. i would love to hear why you are... remember what this season is all about. GIVING.